Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "Every person we came into contact with from coordination to packing moving and delivering/unpacking for our move deserves high accolades. All were very professional and equally as friendly. It was a very positive experience all around."
S.D., August 2015
- "This was by far the best crew and moving experience we have ever had. We were VERY impressed with the packers and movers on each end."
S.S., August 2015
- "The driver and loading crew were absolutely fantastic, and made the entire move very, very pleasant! [He] The driver worked with me and delivered at a time that was convenient for my family. A+++++"
R.Y., August 2015
- "Everything regarding out move went well. We didn't have to do anything and the communication the entire time was great!"
A. S., August 2015
- "Our move coordinator was impeccable! She stayed on top of every detail and went above and beyond expectations. She was always available to answer our questions. We were highly impressed with our move!"
R. L., June 2015