A GSA contract holder, Armstrong maintains compliance with all federal guidelines in accordance with the Federal Supply Schedule. Under Schedule 48, Contract GS-33F-0026X, we are authorized to provide a full range of office-related transportation, delivery and relocation solutions at pre-contracted rates for SIN 653-8 and SIN 411-3.
Additionally, twice a year, the U.S. government inspects our military-approved storage facilities unannounced for fire and burglar protection, cleanliness, rodent and pest control, records keeping, and financial stability. And each time, our secure storage passes the test.
- Transportation consulting
- Pre-move planning
- Relocation plan designing
- Packing and crating
- Loading and unloading
- Delivery and placement
- Data centers
Contact us to learn more about Armstrong’s ability to serve your government entity today.
- "Every person we came into contact with from coordination to packing moving and delivering/unpacking for our move deserves high accolades. All were very professional and equally as friendly. It was a very positive experience all around."
S.D., August 2015
- "This was by far the best crew and moving experience we have ever had. We were VERY impressed with the packers and movers on each end."
S.S., August 2015
- "The driver and loading crew were absolutely fantastic, and made the entire move very, very pleasant! [He] The driver worked with me and delivered at a time that was convenient for my family. A+++++"
R.Y., August 2015
- "Everything regarding out move went well. We didn't have to do anything and the communication the entire time was great!"
A.S., August 2015
- "Our move coordinator was impeccable! She stayed on top of every detail and went above and beyond expectations. She was always available to answer our questions. We were highly impressed with our move!"
R.L., June 2015